TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You (Coachee) must be above 21 years old.
- Confidentiality is of utmost importance.
- Coachees and Coach will NOT share information, conversations or recordings of the process/techniques and other details discussed during this period.
- The Coachee-Coach relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (eg medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege.
- Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to Coachee or Coachee’s name as a reference without written consent.
- Coach may request for testimonial from Coachee and name usage with written consent.
Confidentiality of Materials
- The information contained in the materials and the method of presentation of materials constitutes valuable information which is proprietary of Coach Mentor.
- Coachee agrees to maintain all such information in strict confidence.
- The Coachee further agrees that during the term of this Agreement, and at all times thereafter, the Coachee shall not disclose, communicate or use for the direct or indirect benefit of any person, firm, association or company other than for itself, any information regarding the business methods, business policies, procedures, techniques, research or development projects or results, trade secrets, or other knowledge or processes used or developed by Coach or any other confidential information relating to or dealing with the business operations or activities of Coach Mentor, made known or learned or acquired by the Coachee hereby.
- Coaching is not a substitute for therapy, counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment.
- Coachee is accountable for their success by their commitment to action.
- Refunds given if Coachee cancels within 7 days of starting the program by submitting their written reasons.
- Refunds (minus 6% for 3rd party and admin costs) will be given after cancellation is formally acknowledged by both parties.
- Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered.
- In no event shall Coach be liable to Coachee for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Coachee may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Coachee’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Coachee to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
- Each party (as an indemnifying party) will indemnify the other (as an indemnified party) against all losses and expenses arising out of any proceeding brought by either a third party or an indemnified party, and arising out of the indemnifying party’s wilful misconduct or gross negligence.